A cookie is a text file that contains information filed on your hard drive by the server of the website you visit. A cookie contains several informations:
The name of the server who filed it.
A unique number as identifier.
An expiration date.
What’s the use of a cookie?
Cookies have different functions. They may for example allow:
To recognize a user thanks to a unique identifier
To save the language settings of a site
To obtain statistics related to the browsing of a user
During your visit of the Contest website (http://www.contest-lighting.com), cookies are implanted into your browser :
Through the Google Analytics software in order to record information about your browsing on the site www.contest-lighting.com (date and time of your connection, visited pages, ...). This information allows Contest to study your browsing and customize our site to facilitate your visit.
When you are redirected to the website www.contest-lighting.com from a partner site.
When you are using the share buttons on social networks. They allow to link to your profile.
In future, it is possible that www.contest-lighting.com creates new ones.
Your rights concerning cookies
In accordance with the "Data Protection" law, you have an access right as well as a right to more information, rectification and opposition to your data. This gives you the right to object to the registration of cookies.
To do this, you must follow the following procedure depending on your browser:
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Settings".
Click on "Show advanced settings".
In "Privacy", click on the button "Content Settings ...".
In the section "Cookies", you can block cookies and data of third party sites.
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Options".
Select the panel “Private life”.
In “’History”, for the option Conservation rules, select “use the settings personalized for the history”.
Deselect “Accept cookies”.
In Internet Explorer:
Go into Tools, Options Internet.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
Click on the button “Advanced” and tick the box “Ignore automatic handling of cookies”.
Go into Settings > Preferences.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
In the zone “Block cookies”, tick the box “block always”.
Go into Settings > Private life & security.
In the zone “Cookies”, tick the box “Block cookies of third parties and the site date”.
Deposit Agreement cookies
When going on the site www.contest-lighting.com, a banner will warn you of the presence of cookies and will request you a confirmation of deposit agreement. If you ignore it and you don’t take knowledge of the operating system to oppose the registration of cookies, your pursuit is an agreement to deposit cookies on your computer.
24 x 10W LEDs waterproof projectors with pixel function
- LEDs : 24x 10W RGBWA LEDs
- 3133 Lux at 3m
- 1083 Lux at 5m
Double lens designed for a perfect beam diffusion
- Beam angle: 31°
- Built-in command panel with drop-down display to:
- Select the DMX address
- Select the number of channels: 2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 18 or 20
- Select colour presets or built-in shows
- Select dimmer curves
- Master/Slave Mode
- Manual Mode
- User program to create your own programs
- DMX IN and OUT via molded cord 3-pin plug
- POWER IN/OUT via molded cord 3-pin plugs
- Power supply: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 240W
- Cooling system: convection-cooled
- Finish: die-cast aluminium painted black
- Pressure compensation valve with waterproof membrane
- Dimensions: 582 x 270 x 178 mm
- Weight: 15 Kg
The package must contain the following elements:
- The projector
- The user guide
- One IP molded cord / 2 poles + earth power cord (1.8 m)
- One cord with molded plugs / XLR male (1.0 m)
- One cord with molded plugs / XLR female (1.0m)
DMX and power supply cables compatible
- BRITEQ : POWERLINK CABLE 1,5m - 04911
- BRITEQ : SIGNAL LINK CABLE 1,5M - 04908
- BRITEQ : POWERLINK CABLE 5M - 04324
- BRITEQ : SIGNAL LINK CABLE 5M - 04903
- BRITEQ : POWERLINK CABLE 10m - 04913
- BRITEQ : SIGNAL LINK CABLE 10M - 04904